Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Everything is just different now.

Everything is just different now. Some things are actually good too. I definitely enjoy each moment I spend with my family. I stop and smell the roses and try not to get frustrated over the the little things. I enjoy the wagon rides, bedtime stories, and even dirty diapers--or accidents while we try potty training. I definitely have a very different perspective on the world than most people do. It is very hard to function day to day. I am completely exhausted each night from going to work, acting all day and then trying to give Dominic as much attention as I can give. It is harder than I ever thought it would be. I hope one day it gets easier because it is very hard continue to keep doing this day in and day out.

Few if us know what we are capable of doing...we have never pushed ourselves hard enough to find out. Alfred A. Montapert. This quote has sat on my desk for the first weeks of school to remind be to keep on pushing. I know I am giving my 110% in as much as possible and as much as I can do so hopefully it will get better and I will be able to start doing a little more each day.

1 comment:

  1. Keep going strong girl!Love your blogs...Keeps me positive on life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete