Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day of Hope

Today August 19 is the Day of Hope. I think it is such a beautiful thing to do in order to remember the babies that we have lost. I think it is the nicest thing that It us celebrated because I am always thinking about Isabella. It makes me feel like other people are remembering her today too and I love that since she is so special.

To me Day of Hope represents many different things. It makes me hope that one day I will not have such a heavy heart. I will always have a void from losing Isabella but I hope that eventually it will be easier to function. I hope that one day I will be able to talk about how strong, brave, and courageous Isabella was without breaking down in tears. I hope one day I can help another mom in need. I hope that one day I will not be so angry. I hope that one day I will not be so sad. I hope that one day I our family will be united again.

1 comment: